[TYPO3-english] Performance under windows?

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:52:55 CEST 2012

Dimitry,

I alwady checked everything else. All the SQL statements that my site
runs are running on 1/2ms, all tables are properly indexed as well, so
SQL is not the problem.

I also have query cache set on 64M, all css/js minified... the
typoscript includes are inside conditons so I only include a
typoscript when the template id (templavoila template object ID) is
the correct one.

But, after doing all that, on windows the page load is ~1.6s and on
linux 390ms!!! The difference from windows to linux is that PHP is
64bits on linux and 32bits only on windows (because there's no
official build and also there's no support from PHP to Visual C 10).

This is why I'd like if is there someone that is running windows with
typo3, It can't be that slow! :(

#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin
#