[TYPO3-english] Classification TYPO3

Joost van Berckel joost at berckel.nl
Thu Oct 4 10:36:42 CEST 2012

Dear group,

I have the following question about classification:

*Problem description*

We would like to implement a classification system as follows:

- extend table ‘pages’ with a Boolean field ‘tx_classified’
- extend table ‘fe_users’ with a Boolean field ‘tx_internaluser’

If an FE-user has access to a page (for example via group membership),
but the FE-user is not an internal user and the page is classified, the
access should be denied.

*Question*

Which hook should we use to implement this classification system? Which
file should we edit? Where to begin?

We use TYPO3 version 4.4.15

--
Joost van Berckel