[TYPO3-english] Redirect does not work (always) for old-school mailforms

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Mon Oct 1 10:58:18 CEST 2012

Hi Jigal,

Thanks for your reply and testing...

On 9/28/12 7:56 PM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:> Hi Bert,

 > On 28-9-2012 17:56, Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] wrote:
 >> I tried several things:
 >> - Disable caching
 >> - Disable RealURL
 >> - Upgrade from TYPO3 4.5.x to 4.7.x
 >>
 >> No effect of one of these on the issue.
 >> Any other ideas?
 >
 > I just tested the old form on my local 4.7-dev installation and each
 > time it sent the mail via SwiftMailer using smtp.
 >
 > If you monitor the HTTP responses (firebug or a similar development tool
 > for your browser) there are no redirects? Does it depend on what's
 > entered in the form? Any mail related extension present in the
 > installation? (Just a few guesses)

Strange thing is that when I submit a form and if it is not redirected
correctly (to root-page) and if I then use the back-button and
re-submit, data are send correctly and also form is redirected to the
right page.

Question: what happens if you disable cache on the page where you have
the form. In my case, it never gets redirected correctly, always goes to
root-page.

So I suspect it is a cache-related issue but can not see how.

Thanks a lot for your ideas!

Regards,
bert

PS. I use TYPO3 4.7.4, no other mail-related extension, problem occurs
with basic mailform...