[TYPO3-english] Issue with Content Type "Divider" and an HTML 5 website

J. Adam Craig jadamcraig at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 03:46:53 CET 2012

I seem to have resolved my own problem.  Walking away from the issue for a
few hours led me to think of a new set of keywords to use to describe the
issue to Google, which led me to this
post<http://www.typo3.net/forum/beitraege/sonstiges-2/106214/>.
 Turns out the solution was to change this:

tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.default.10.override.cObject.value =

to this:

tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.default.10.override.cObject.value =
<article

Simple enough.  Thanks!
-- Adam

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:58 PM, J. Adam Craig <jadamcraig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am experiencing an issue adding a Divider content type to a new TYPO3
> website on version 4.5.22, which I am trying to build using HTML5
standards.

> When I add an element of type "Divider", TYPO3 generates the following
HTML

http://www.typo3-addict.com/2011/04/typo3-a-basic-html5-tutorial/>