[TYPO3-english] Last TYPO3 version without fluid/extbase

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Nov 16 16:56:23 CET 2012

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Becker wrote:

> I think everyone is able to read IF there is something to read. People
> complain often perhaps because there wasn't anything to read before
> changes appeared and blocked other things. If it would work people won't
> complain ;-) Tonino is right to ask for a projectplan or a roadmap which
> holds such major information.

We are a community project without (at least for CMS) payed coders.

Thus it is impossible to plan ahead besides what is published from the
various teams about the plans for the feature.

The is and can not be any definite roadmap. If you need one, then go and buy
MS Sharepoint ... oh wait, they don't have one either.

> Transparency in the development would be appreciated and a roadmap should
> actually point out such major changes long before things happen.

As nobody of use has the power to look into the future, I fear this is
impossible.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!