[TYPO3-english] extbase and fluid

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Nov 15 17:04:24 CET 2012

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:26:31 +0100
Jigal van Hemert <jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org> wrote:

> If TYPO3 CMS 7.0 will arrive (it's too far into the future to know
> about that) older extensions (the non-extbase extensions) will need
> some adjustments because the backwards compatibility code for the
> namespaces will be removed by then. This is however too far into the
> future to say anything useful about it.

What about TYPO3 CMS 6.2?

Someone mentioned that Neos-1.0 might be too buggy/new to migrate to
it, but that 6.2 and might be the right time, so I would like to know
what time span is ahead (time of possible 6.2 release) of me to
properly plan how to acquire the new skills required for both 6.x and
Neos?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is considered still further advanced when he regards honest
well-wishers, affectionate benefactors, the neutral, mediators, the