[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoilà FCE - multi required files

Cédric Aellen cedric.aellen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:23:15 CET 2012

Hi,

I've build a little FCE to display well formated addresses with
microformats.
In this FCE, I've three mandatory fields. I've set them as `required` in
the DS.

`<eval>required,trim</eval>`

The problem is that only the last mandatory fields is recognise as
`required`.
When I add the FCE in a page, I can leave the first and second mandatory
fields blank without getting any alert in the Backend.

You can see the code here : https://gist.github.com/4078419
line : 36
line : 86
line : 148

I've tried to escape all character with accent.
If I try to only set `<eval>required</eval>` (without `trim`) the result
is the same.

Does anyone else have this kind of error?

Best regards,
Cédric