[TYPO3-english] 4.7 standard FORM and captcha extension

Jost Baron Jost.Baron at gmx.de
Mon Nov 19 13:45:35 CET 2012

Hi Daniel,

I have had the same problem, no captcha in the standard form, and it was
hard to do spam protection ny other means. My solution was to use the
extension formhandler. A bit more time consuming when setting up, but
you get full flexibility in return. And you can reuse your forms, if you
create them properly, but Editors won't be able to modify the form in an
easy way.

Greetings,
Jost