[TYPO3-english] to (t3)blog or not

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:18:47 CET 2012

Hi!

Gour wrote:
> My main concern is what to learn first since, it seems, that 6.x branch
> along with Extbase (which is, afaiu, backport of Flow)&  Fluid is the
> future in regard to working on T3 sites while some of the extensions
> discussed here are not using EXT/FLuid?

TYPO3 CMS and TYPO3 Neos are too different. You will not be able to use CMS
extensions in Neos without a 90% rewrite. But you'd want to rewrite them
anyway when Neos is out because your skills will be much better than now :)
So do not bother. Just do it the way, which is more convenient to you now.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Simplicity will save the world.