[TYPO3-english] to (t3)blog or not

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Nov 15 08:49:18 CET 2012

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:18:47 +0400
Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com> wrote:

> TYPO3 CMS and TYPO3 Neos are too different. You will not be able to
> use CMS extensions in Neos without a 90% rewrite.

Does it mean that the number of extensions ready when Neos gets released
might be significantly smaller than what's available today?

> But you'd want to rewrite them anyway when Neos is out because your
> skills will be much better than now :)

:-)

> So do not bother. Just do it the way, which is more convenient to you
> now.

There are occasional flashes in my mind that I've arrived to TYPO3 in a
moment similar to Python's 2-->3 :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is