[TYPO3-english] Off-topic: how to get in contact with the T3 Association

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Nov 6 13:14:17 CET 2012

Hi Bert,

as promised, I talked to Frederic to find out about the problem.

It seems your ticket is missing in our OTRS request tracker. That
usually means it was already processed. For some reason that seems not
to be the case, I expect that some mistake has caused this.

Frederic told me that he received your mail only in copy while
info at typo3.org was the main reciepient, therefore he dropped it und
assumption that it is already processed in OTRS.

However, he found the mail again in his mailbox now and has just
responded to it. So I guess that the problem was caused by some mistake
or misunderstanding and is solved now.

Should you not receive his mail, I guess it's a technical issue. If so,
please contact me by private mail again.

Greetings & thanks for understanding
- michael

--
Michael Stucki