[TYPO3-english] symbolic links, type=841132, TYPO3 Exception

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Nov 2 09:10:57 CET 2012

Hi,

I have a fairly complicated (well..for me) site structure on Plesk virtual host.

There are multiple sites with different domains in this one TYPO3 installation. This has to be, since these are different branches of this one big company with their own domains but partly shared template.

Most of the domains are aliases of the main hostname in the Plesk configuration and the domain is assigned in the TYPO3 sitetree. This works ok, when the domain (alias) doesn't need email services on this server. But when it does need the email services, I have to make own hosting space for it (to create the emails) and assign the domain there and bring the whole shared TYPO3 installation into this web directory. For this I use symbolic links.

Now all this works fine. But troubles begin with TYPO3 google sitemaps. I have tested several, doesn't work. At the moment I'm trying to get the great tq_seo sitemap work for these symlink sites. The sitemap address is www.address.com/index.php?id=650&type=841132 and it works in every other site BUT these symlink sites give the error:

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
The page is not configured! [type= 841132][]

RuntimeException thrown in file
/var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-4.5.20/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php in line 2102.

2 tslib_fe::getConfigArray()

/var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-4.5.20/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php:
00395: // After this, we should have a valid config-array ready
00396: // ******************************************************
00397: $TSFE->getConfigArray();
00398:
00399: // ********************************

1 require("/var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-4.5.20/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php")

/var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-4.5.20/index.php:
00081: // ******************
00082:
00083: require (PATH_tslib.'index_ts.php');
00084:
00085: ?>

Any idea how to make the google sitemap work? I could (and have) created a static one sitemap.xml and it works, but I would love to have a dynamic one of course.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*