[TYPO3-english] Add TS to one Content element only

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon May 21 10:53:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 20-5-2012 23:30, Urs Bräm wrote:
> *In the end I don't want that flexform field itself* but a selector
> where you could choose from different presets.

This is indeed a nice option. Editors can select one of the presets and
admins can prepare these presets.

Is there already a feature request for this in forge? If not, can you
file an issue for it?

> But maybe this is too old school anyway & I'd rather look into
> Extbase/Fluid instead...

Extbase also uses Typoscript configuration and AFAIK this is still not
possible.
Besides, if it will become a general feature for content elements all
types of extensions can benefit from it and also content elements from
the core.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member