[TYPO3-english] Add TS to one Content element only

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun May 20 23:04:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 20-5-2012 21:08, Urs Bräm wrote:
> tt_news has a field "Typoscript for this content element" in the
> flexform. cf. attachment. I want this for tt_content too :-)

Such a field shouldn't be in the flexform. The flexform is meant for
editors to enter data and configure settings. Typoscript is not
something that belongs in an interface targeted at editors.
IMO it's unfortunate that tt_news includes such a field, but on the
other hand I can understand that the age of the extension has resulted
in an incredible amount of sometimes mystical settings.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!