[TYPO3-english] Add TS to one Content element only

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Sun May 20 21:08:40 CEST 2012

I'll try to rephrase my question, as I've been giving it some thought.

tt_news has a field "Typoscript for this content element" in the
flexform. cf. attachment. I want this for tt_content too :-)

Is achieving this so trivial it's not mentionned anywhere?

If not: maybe it would it be the right way to create an extension and
plug into a hook? If so, which?
(http://buzz.typo3.org/uploads/media/TYPO3_Frontend_Rendering_Process_v1.5.pdf)

Thanks
Urs

PS: tt_news does the following:

$flexformTyposcript =
$this->pi_getFFvalue($this->cObj->data['pi_flexform'], 'myTS','s_misc');
		if ($flexformTyposcript) {
			require_once(PATH_t3lib.'class.t3lib_tsparser.php');
			$tsparser = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_tsparser');
			// Copy conf into existing setup
			$tsparser->setup = $this->conf;
			// Parse the new Typoscript
			$tsparser->parse($flexformTyposcript);
			// Copy the resulting setup back into conf
			$this->conf = $tsparser->setup;
		}

So it actively re-parses the TS for each content element.

--
Urs Bräm
macht Websites