[TYPO3-english] felogin on every page?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Jun 20 18:51:00 CEST 2012

Hi Patrick,

>Yes, replace the static form with the felogin pi. (pi=plugin, a site content
>item)
>
>You can place a in your site template like ###FELOGIN### and use typoscript to
>replace that with the output of the pi from the felogin.

probably I wasn't precise enough. The old site indeed DID USE a static
version of the login form. Same static HTML code on every page. Could
have theoretically been in the HTML template.

I guess this is not possible with 'felogin' and 'rsaauth' as the
public key seems to be different each time!?

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de