[TYPO3-english] felogin on every page?

patrick at bierans.de patrick at bierans.de
Tue Jun 19 19:01:20 CEST 2012

Hi Martin.

rsaauth will bind on the login hook and on the register hook. So don't worry
about "linking" it to felogin (if you do).

Yes, replace the static form with the felogin pi. (pi=plugin, a site content
item)

You can place a in your site template like ###FELOGIN### and use typoscript to
replace that with the output of the pi from the felogin.

But is that page that small it needs a login on each page? I know of people
using an iframe or an ajax call and cool jquery stuff like fadeIn.

What ever you try: Have fun!

Patrick

Martin Bless <m.bless at gmx.de> hat am 19. Juni 2012 um 17:48 geschrieben: