[TYPO3-english] TYPO3-english Digest,Message: 5

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Jun 14 19:19:09 CEST 2012

Hi Stewart Cruse,

Stewart Cruse wrote:

> In the tree I click on the green shortcut circle and click page action
> new. Then add text to a column. Sometimes it saves and sometimes it show
> my 404 error page and doesn't save.

What version of TYPO3?

If I understand you correctly, than you create a new content element of type
text???

If this happens again, then please right click the 404 area and select "open
frame in new tab" or " current frame --> open in new tab".
Then copy the faulty URL and post it here.

BTW, what browser are you using?

And please use a newsreader, otherwise your answer open a new thread and all
others have to search the peaces of this conversation:

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!