[TYPO3-english] Insert records - need to select the same record more than once

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 14 15:23:32 CEST 2012

How can I change the setup of the tt_content records field? I need to use
insert records to insert the same record more than once in the same insert
records CE.

I tried changing the mutiple property of the field with page tsconfig:

TCEFORM.tt_content.records.config.mutiple = 1

This didn't work, after looking at the page tsconfig docs,  I see that
mutiple isn't one of the properties you can edit. Is there some otherway
that I can change this? Via tsconfig if possible.

Thanks. Stephen.