[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.4.4 to 4.7.1

Andreas Becker cocopapa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:49:02 CEST 2012

Core will usually work but your extensions might not. Try to update all of them first and than check like steffen said the deprecationlog and fix or disable or replace the mentioned extensions by other ones with no deprecation entries.
Than the update usually works so our experiences.

Andi

Sent from my iPad