[TYPO3-english] sysext: form in in 4.6+ and filling hidden fields with TypoScript

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Jun 5 13:43:48 CEST 2012

Hi Marcus,

don't know how form handle this, but powermail can do this easily.

Regards
Kay

Am 05.06.2012 13:40, schrieb Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff:
> Must to add, as friend asked me: It doesn't has to be hidden, it can be
> common text field pre-filled with some user's data. Just want to send
> mail and know who from the *logged* user wrote it without forcing
> him/her to manual writing these data each time.
>
> W dniu 05.06.2012 12:59, Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff pisze:
>> ellou'
>>
>> I just need to create really basic form with single textarea and
>> additional hidden fields: uid of logged fe_user and uid of the current
>> page.
>>
>> I'm reading the manual from A to Z and backward but can't find any
>> solution.
>>
>> Is that possible at all ?
>>
>> I'm using TYPO3 ver. 4.6.3
>>
>> greetings Marcus

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach