[TYPO3-english] sysext: form in in 4.6+ and filling hidden fields with TypoScript

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Jun 5 13:40:54 CEST 2012

Must to add, as friend asked me: It doesn't has to be hidden, it can be
common text field pre-filled with some user's data. Just want to send
mail and know who from the *logged* user wrote it without forcing
him/her to manual writing these data each time.

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
http://www.typo3.pl | TYPO3 Polish Community