[TYPO3-english] Hook afterDatabaseOperations customisation help

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Tue Jun 5 11:06:00 CEST 2012

On 06/04/2012 03:50 PM, Éric Thibault wrote:
> Hello to all!
>
> I'm using successfully the afterDatabaseOperations hook but I'd like to configure my code a little bit further!
>
> Is there any way I can set certain configurations in my global template site and use them inside my hook class? I would like to pass an Email address (for now) to send mail reports and I don’t want to fix the value in the hook itself!

from everywhere you can access the data from
extension-manager-configuration:

just insert ext_conf_template.txt in your extension folder (build like
for constant-typoscript)
and afterward unserialize the stored data:
$emConf =
unserialize($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXT']['extConf']['myext']);

example:
http://pi-phi.de/289.html

bernd
--