[TYPO3-english] socials -> change template path

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:56:13 CEST 2012

Hi, thank you for explaining the "magic"!

Do you maybe also know the reason why both of these possibilities work?

plugin.tx_socials {
   view {
       templateRootPath = fileadmin/_layout/templates/socials
     }
}

plugin.tx_socials {
   view {
       templateRootPath = fileadmin/_layout/templates/socials/
     }
}

(one with, one without the last back slash)

Is there a kind of safety mechanism, where extbase double checks for
last back slashes?

Thanks,
Robert