[TYPO3-english] dd_googlesitemap help

Stewart Cruse stewart at digitaleditor.com
Sun Jun 3 13:23:28 CEST 2012

I am very new to Typo3 and editing Introduction Package in 4.5. This is
what I get after I installed dd_googlesitemap extension.

http://findingitonsale.com/?eID=dd_googlesitemap

My homepage is  a shortcut going from id=1 to id=6 and I don’t understand
what to do below:

If your home page is a shortcut...

If your home page is a shortcut, TYPO3 will automatically load Google
sitemap in the context of the shortcut destination. Typically it results in
a trucated sitemap (only pages below the shortcut destination). In order to
fix this problem, set the tx_ddgooglesitemap.forceStartPid TypoScript
option to the page ID where the sitemap should really start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks