[TYPO3-english] saving be_groups: usergroup field emptied in be_users

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Mon Jul 16 16:54:44 CEST 2012

Hi

In one TYPO3 installation (4.5.17), I have the problem that whenever I
save a be_group record, all be_users that were part of that group lose
the relation to it. The field "usergroup" in affected be_users records
is emptied. So the user is not part of that group anymore.

I think this happened after a restore of be_users and be_groups from
backup after which I had some charset issues. But I tried creating new
groups and new users and it wouldn't help.

Could anybody give me a clue on where to look?

Cheers
Urs

--
Urs Bräm