[TYPO3-english] Positioning GMENU_LAYERS

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Thu Jul 12 17:27:54 CEST 2012

To be more precise, I found that when I use DIVs to center the layout
respect the browser window and I attempt to position the GMENU_LAYERS
output using ABSOLUTE property, this don't work as expected.
Another way is to use only RELATIVE properties but this is very
annoying becase introducing a new object within the header often the
remaining CSS / HTML should be modified (!).
Eventually I can send you the code for classic GMENU_LAYERS, but take
note that I recently prefer to work with freedropdown...

> Correction: There is a manual in the ZIP file.

ALESSANDRO TUVERI