[TYPO3-english] optionSplit for text value

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 09:47:55 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I'm using ttnewsgenericmarkers extension to add my own tag to tt_news
template and I have to face with the next problem: I want to "split" this
tag some way.

My TS knowledge is very poor. I've been looking for the optionSplit code
too, but I don't know how to use it correctly. Could you just help me?

The idea is doing something like that:

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
  css = TEXT
  css {
    value = alpha || || omega
  }
}

I mean: using "alpha" text for the first element, nothing for the middle
parts and "omega" text for the last element.

This code doesn't work as it replaces all text, and it doesn't split it.

Thanks in advance,
Sergio