[TYPO3-english] adding params to ###LINK_ITEM### - tt_news

PAM lbonnier at web-interaction.fr
Wed Jul 11 07:45:28 CEST 2012

Hy Doug

###LINK_ITEM### ###LINK_ITEM###
is use in tt_news template to delcare that the marker between should be
transformed in a link to news single view

It do not display anything by itself.

You should look the wrap for the marker(s) which are inserted between
###LINK_ITEM###. ###LINK_ITEM###

By the the way, it might better to use typoscript to add a css class
and declare style in the css stylesheet rather than directly style your
marker.

I hope it could help

Cheers
PAM