[TYPO3-english] adding params to ###LINK_ITEM### - tt_news

Douglas La Farge douglas.lafarge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:43:12 CEST 2012

Hi Pam,

Thanks for the reply.

I do realize the two markers are required.

Regarding CSS styling this is exactly what I'm getting away from. We're building newsletter templates and not all mail readers use stylesheets so all the CSS needs to be inline.  And the extension css2inline produces too many errors to utilize.  So I'm working towards doing the CSS inline w/o the use of that extension.

You gave me an idea though - I can just switch the entire news template over to generic markers and easily populate all my CSS that way via TScript.

thanks again,
Doug