[TYPO3-english] Annyoing comments

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Mon Jan 23 10:21:32 CET 2012

Hi,

On 20.01.2012 13:20, Enrique Moreno Tent wrote:
> I dont think Im disrespecting anyone by wanting to take that away. And I
> think it's a good idea (security-wise) to not shout to the world what CMS
> you are using,

This argument is wrong as it is *very* easy for an attacker to find out
which cms you are using anyway! It would be *very* hard work to hide that.

If you invest that much time I am sure you will be able to get rid of
that comment in the html head easily. ;)

btw: if you want to credit yourself, there is a proper config option.

[...]

Greets,
Peter
--