[TYPO3-english] Database relations check question

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sat Jan 21 22:31:12 CET 2012

Hi Tim Hogan,

Tim Hogan wrote:

> I ran a DB Check on Relations and I was given the following report.
> Though I do not see any problems with the install I am wondering what
> the two errors are under "Group fields" and how to fix them?
...8<...
> Group fields:
> There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][4]
> There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
> [backend_layout][1]

It just says that there is one record which points to the deleted page with
the pid 4 and there is one record (I guess a page) which points to the
deleted backend layout record with the uid 1.

The you have to find the records with wrong reference and you have to delete
them. However, this is not critical as you have already noticed. It just
tells you: Dude at some point it might be worth checking this. ;)

Actually this module should get some love, so you might want to file a
feature request or even contribute a patch to:
* show a link to the record with wrong referencs / list all references
* add a remove missing reference button

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065