[TYPO3-english] Database relations check question

Tim Hogan tim at hoganzoo.com
Sat Jan 21 15:31:59 CET 2012

I ran a DB Check on Relations and I was given the following report.
Though I do not see any problems with the install I am wondering what
the two errors are under "Group fields" and how to fix them?

Relations
Files with no references at all (delete them!):

Files referenced from more than one record:

Missing files:

Select fields:

Group fields:
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][4]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[backend_layout][1]

Thanks,
Tim