[TYPO3-english] Problem with weblanguages

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Tue Jan 17 15:31:23 CET 2012

Hi list,

I have very weird problem. All of a sudden the weblanguages doesn't work
anymore only my default language. When I click on a language the browser
is just trying to open the page and then present me with a page doens't
exist.

This is my config

config {
                             locale_all = da_DK.iso-8859-1
                             language = dk
                             doctype = xhtml_trans
                             xhtml_cleaning = all
                             removeDefaultJS = 1
                             disablePrefixComment = 1
                             renderCharset = iso-8859-1
                             linkVars = L
                             sys_language_mode = strict
                             sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
                             index_enable = 1
                             #index_externals = 1
                             simulateStaticDocuments = 0
                             baseURL = http://www.domain.dk/
                             absRefPrefix = /
                             tx_realurl_enable = 1
                             sendCacheHeaders = 1
                             intTarget = _top
}

and for one of the languages

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config {
                             language = sv
                             locale_all = se_SV
                             htmlTag_langKey = se-SV
                             sys_language_uid = 1
}
[global]

I haven't made and changes expect updating some extension

static_info_tables, sourceopt, realurl, fl_realurl_image, ws_404
and now it isn't working.

Anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

/Morten Hagh