[TYPO3-english] problem with scheduler and crontab

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 11 12:01:06 CET 2012

Hi,

On 11-1-2012 10:46, De Contardi Riccardo wrote:
> */2 * * * * php /vol01/typo3/typo3_src-4.3.9/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
> scheduler
>
> I got the error message "localconf.php is not found!"

I assume that you have a symlinked installation? Then you should use the
path with the symlink and not with the actual disk location. The cli
script uses this path to analyze the location of localconf.php

If you have for example /vol01/customer1/htdocs/typo3_src symlinked to
/vol01/typo3/typo3_src-4.3.9 use the path with customer1.
That will probably also answer your question to "which localconf.php?" :-)

If you still use 4.3.9 you should really, really, really consider
upgrading to a recent, more secure version of TYPO3...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.