[TYPO3-english] problem with scheduler and crontab

Vlatko Šurlan vlatko.surlan at evorion.hr
Wed Jan 11 10:59:47 CET 2012

Na Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:46:59 +0100, De Contardi Riccardo napisao:

> I've got a single installation of the TYPO3 core and multiple sites
> (linked to the core via symlinks), So I've got several
> /typo3conf/localconf.php files (each one has www-data as owner), so...
> which localconf.php are we talking about?

The usual way I setup things it to have a folder created by unpacking
TYPO3 dummy package and then symlink to TYPO3 source. This way if I would
call cli dispatcher it would go through the dummy folder and then the
dispatcher can derive where the localconf is. From what you are doing it
seems to me that you are calling the dispatcher directly in the core
sources so the dispatcher has no way to deduce where the localconf is.

Let me elaborate this. If I download a dummy package and unpack and
symlink I get the following:

/var/www/dummy :
  index.php
  typo3
  typo3conf (contains localconf.php)
  typo3_src -> ../typo3_src-someVersion
  and the rest of it

obviously there must exist /var/www/typo3_src-someVersion

Now if I were to call cli dispatch like this:
/var/www/typo3_src-someVersion/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh there would be no
way for the cli dispatcher to find localconf.php
But if I call it like this:
/var/www/dummy/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh then the cli dispatcher can
assume that a ../typo3conf/localconf.php exists and will find it there
while in the previous example it will now.

Now I cannot know how you've setup stuff but this might be your problem.

---
evgallery - SEO optimized image gallery for TYPO3 with Facebook Like
integration and albums as ZIP downloads