[TYPO3-english] DirectMail extension

"HocomAdvies [ ☃ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] "HocomAdvies [ ☃ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ]
Wed Feb 22 12:22:21 CET 2012

Erik thanks for your reply,

Yes I included the static Direct Mail Plain Text, in fact I did everything as described in the manual. The odd thing is that also in an other (production) TYPO3 setup it's not working.

Which steps did I follow:
1. install the extension
2. create a new sysfolder DirectMail (at the end of the tree)
3. add the dm plugin tot that page (through the page properties)
4. click on template and create a template for a new site
5. include in this new site template the DirectMail Plain text statics and Css_content
6. create a new page and preview as text and html page
7. create a dm-mail for testing the sending of the newsletter page
8. test the sending of the mail (in my production server setup, it remains saying:
Check the following warning.
The plain text content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.
The HTML content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.
 (sending the mail itself works fine)
9. In my test setup I managed to get rid of this message, (but I cannot reproduce this in the new setup) unfortunately. On the other hand, it still gives the  [Unrendered Content Element: templavoila_pi1 behaviour. Also when the above does not contain boundaries message is not shown.

In the test system I managed to get an sysfolder attached to the Newsite template for the news_template and fce. In the production site however I cannot get that done. So the news_template exist as part of the main website? The test environment is 4.6.1 and the production is 4.5.2.
Don't know if this might interfere?

Kind Regards,
Wiechert

Op 22 feb. 2012, om 08:53 heeft Erik Trapman het volgende geschreven: