[TYPO3-english] How do you organize external TypoScript files?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:23:24 CET 2012

Hi!

Oliver Salzburg wrote:
> A couple of questions came up when I was just trying to move all my
> TypoScript into external files.

I have a single file, which includes all other TS files using
INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT.

I create a separate TS file according to logic function. Typically: config
(CONFIG), page (PAGE), menu, news, etc. Each such file also includes TS
file from extensions (thus, I do not use inclusion through the BE interface).

This way I can using git for storing my TS code too.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team member

Simplicity will save the world.