[TYPO3-english] unpleasant experiences with TYPO3 4.5.11 and templavoila 1.6.1

Stephan Bernhard grac at gmx.ch
Mon Feb 20 13:20:55 CET 2012

@ kay

thanks for the reply.

i was not sure if it only happens to me or if there are other, similar
experiences, before i create bugreports.

the content this thread is also in the templavoila list, but with a
different priority list. but since four days there was nobody...

of course i used the page copy command in the context menu of the pagetree.

stephan