[TYPO3-english] unpleasant experiences with TYPO3 4.5.11 and templavoila 1.6.1

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sun Feb 19 15:25:02 CET 2012

Hi Bernhard,

interesting, please post similar stuff to te templavoila list, or create
a bugreport for each reproduceable issue:

Templavoila Bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/search.php?project_id=2&sticky_issues=on&sortby=last_updated&dir=DESC&hide_status_id=90

Core Bugtracker:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v4-core

PS: You may copy a page directly with the context menu in the pagetree,
that's the fastet solution i know

Regards
Kay

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!