[TYPO3-english] realurl, aeautoconf and multiple domains: no redirect

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:20:26 CET 2012

Hi!

Peter Kühnlein wrote:
> Furthermore, I renamed realurl_autoconf.php to realurl_autoconf.php.alt,
> cleared the caches and waited for realurl_autoconf.php to be generated
> anew with the entries for the new domains. But nothing at all happened:
> no such file was generated.

Autoconfiguration is generated only if you do not have manually created
configuration file. If you use some 3rd party tool, most likely it creates
the configuration. In such case you will not have autoconfiguration.

I would advise against any of these tools. They may help at simplest cases
but generally they do more harm than good.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team member

Simplicity will save the world.