[TYPO3-english] realurl, aeautoconf and multiple domains: no redirect

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Feb 15 09:59:40 CET 2012

Am 14.02.2012 21:50, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
>
> On 14-2-2012 17:05, Peter Kühnlein wrote:
>> I have a problem with an installation where I use realurl and aeurltool.
>
> The best way is to use realurl without any additional tools. The extra
> tools were undoubtedly made with the best intentions, but they often
> are not in sync with the development of realurl itself.
>
> Read the manual thoroughly and you'll be able to make configuration.
> The autoconfiguration of realurl works in a lot of cases. You can find
> more information about this in the manual too.

Thanks Jigal,

I think I will do so in subsequent projects. I found the manual
difficult to understand though.

Take care
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"With the passing of time, the criminal will forget the reason for
  his crime; it is best to execute him on the spot."

(Hagakure)