[TYPO3-english] Blog posts notifications

Derik Kotze derik at basics4life.org
Thu Feb 16 23:50:32 CET 2012

Thanks Bernd

I've played around with workspaces today and got it to work with our
installation.  But I am more worried about people/the public who is able
to leave comments/posts/messages in reply on our blog/article.  This is
what I had in mind, not to worried about backend users.

Will I be able to first review any posts made from the public before it
goes life?

Thanks.

Derik