[TYPO3-english] Blog posts notifications

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Thu Feb 16 13:55:24 CET 2012

On 02/16/2012 11:32 AM, Derik Kotze wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to be notified by typo3 when someone posted something on
> our site's blog? Also, I can I make sure that there will be no
> "unauthorized" posts made on our site? Will it be possible to view the
> post someone made BEFORE it go live, in other words approve it first?

I don't know wether your blog supports workspaces.
The workflow seems to be that of workspaces:
editors can edit/create content and if they decide it ready for live
they push it in state 'for release' and an admin (or chief-editor) can
release the changes (or deny).

all state changes can be accompanied with emails to notify the
responsible person(s)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html