[TYPO3-english] WFQBE 1.60 - ORDER BY in Flexform Select does not work

Gery Margreiter gery at hotzone.tv
Thu Feb 16 18:26:25 CET 2012

hello mauro,

i have a problem using the paragraph tag in RTE
only the <p> tag is missing and not saved.

i´m using typo3 4.5.11 and wfqbe 1.6.0

Do you have an idea what i could do?

many thanks

gery

Am 16.02.2012 um 14:30 schrieb Mauro Lorenzutti:

> Hi Dirk,
>
> Il 09/02/2012 20:23, Dirk Luttermann ha scritto:
>> Hello,
>>
>> it seems to me, that there is a bug in Version 1.6 of (the great
>> extension) WFQBE. The function "ORDER BY" in Select-Queries is not
>> integrated in the SQL-Query. After changing the version to 1.5 the
>> "ORDER BY" is integrated in the SQL-Query again without changing
>> something else. (Typo3-Version 4.5.11)
>>
>> Does someone else have the same problem?
>
> I apologize, it's a bug in the 1.6.0 version. I already fixed it in forge but I didn't do the release yet. You can donwload the latest version from here:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-wfqbe/repository
>
> Regards,
> --
> Mauro Lorenzutti
>
> CTO / Software Architect
> mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
> Tel.   +39-0427-926.389
>
> WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
> Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
> Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)
>
> *** TYPO3 Certified Integrator ***

Gery Margreiter
IT & Marketing Director
___________________________

Hotzone Snowboarding
6281 Gerlos 177
www.hotzone.tv
www.hotzonemag.com
gery at hot-zone.tv
tel: +43 5284 5250
mobile: +43 664 5433389
skype: geryman

DOWNLOAD THE FREE SNOWBOARD MOVIE "EUPHORIA"
www.euphoria4free.com