[TYPO3-english] WFQBE 1.60 - ORDER BY in Flexform Select does not work

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Feb 16 14:30:28 CET 2012

Hi Dirk,

Il 09/02/2012 20:23, Dirk Luttermann ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> it seems to me, that there is a bug in Version 1.6 of (the great
> extension) WFQBE. The function "ORDER BY" in Select-Queries is not
> integrated in the SQL-Query. After changing the version to 1.5 the
> "ORDER BY" is integrated in the SQL-Query again without changing
> something else. (Typo3-Version 4.5.11)
>
> Does someone else have the same problem?

I apologize, it's a bug in the 1.6.0 version. I already fixed it in
forge but I didn't do the release yet. You can donwload the latest
version from here:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-wfqbe/repository

Regards,
--
Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)

*** TYPO3 Certified Integrator ***