[TYPO3-english] Typo3 - Restrict Access to a page by IP range

Montgomery, Matthew Matthew.Montgomery at wesley.edu
Wed Feb 15 15:04:47 CET 2012

We have a need to create a single page on our website that is accessible to only on-campus stations.

I have 2 subnets that I would like to specify in the array and I am having great difficulty at making this work.

I located a webpage on this type of request here http://jeffsegars.com/2008/06/24/ip-based-frontend-accounts/.

I have located my localconf.php file as the site says but none of my lines start with $GLOBALS, mine actually start with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS.

I am really new to this and I am not sure how to proceed.  I am hoping that someone can provide some guidance to help us create this single page.

Thanks.