[TYPO3-english] Typo3 - Restrict Access to a page by IP range

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Wed Feb 15 15:45:42 CET 2012

On 02/15/2012 03:04 PM, Montgomery, Matthew wrote:
> We have a need to create a single page on our website that is accessible to only on-campus stations.
>
> I have 2 subnets that I would like to specify in the array and I am having great difficulty at making this work.
>
> I located a webpage on this type of request here http://jeffsegars.com/2008/06/24/ip-based-frontend-accounts/.
>
> I have located my localconf.php file as the site says but none of my lines start with $GLOBALS, mine actually start with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS.

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['IPmaskMountGroups'][] = ...
           $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['IPmaskMountGroups'][] = ...

any similarities? ;)

just a hint: most values can be changed in the InstallTool and need no
direct access to localconf.php
so the list of variables is long keep looking for the keywords (here:
"IPmaskMountGroups")

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html