[TYPO3-english] realurl, aeautoconf and multiple domains: no redirect

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Feb 15 09:58:11 CET 2012

Am 14.02.2012 20:12, schrieb Mark Boland:
> Hi Peter,
>
> do you have added domain records to all your root pages? That's what Realurl uses to map (multiple) domains to a root page.
>
> Call your website from the Frontend. That triggers the generation of autoconf. Preview from the backend always calls same domain that you have logged in with (to have the same Cookie-Domain) and will not redirect to your set domain.
Hi Mark,

thanks bunches - I wasn't aware that setting the domain records still
has to be done using the list view. I supposed that checking "use as
root page" together with the config.baseURL would do the trick.

I don't see the autoconf being generated though. All I have is the
urltoolconf_realurl.php which still doesn't contain any information
about the domains. I remember reading that there should be info about
the mapping of root pages and domains in this file as well - so I guess
I still have to add that manually. *I don't know where to add what
though. Any help here?*

As a matter of fact, I had problems with the redirect of the first
domain already: I had to modify the .htaccess to redirect requests to
index.php?id=1 - else I always got the infamous error message that "no
typoscript template was found". I guess that adding the corresponding
lines to urltoolconf_realurl.php should solve that problem in a more
general way too.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks,
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"With the passing of time, the criminal will forget the reason for
  his crime; it is best to execute him on the spot."

(Hagakure)