[TYPO3-english] realurl, aeautoconf and multiple domains: no redirect

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Tue Feb 14 20:12:45 CET 2012

Hi Peter,

do you have added domain records to all your root pages? That's what Realurl uses to map (multiple) domains to a root page.

Call your website from the Frontend. That triggers the generation of autoconf. Preview from the backend always calls same domain that you have logged in with (to have the same Cookie-Domain) and will not redirect to your set domain.